VerveEarth


Saturday, November 25, 2006

★...my thank-you post...★

Hello everyone~!

First of all, let me just say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to all of you who have kept visiting to my blog for reading my posts and leaving comments! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to reply to the comments you've given me recently...I'm sorry! But I do read them! Again, thank you so much for doing so. (^_-)-☆ ←wink!

Anyway, I finished writing all I wanted to say on this post...
So from this on, I'll show you the pictures of one of the famous places in Tokyo.

Here it is! Can you guess what it is? It's Tokyo station! On November 17th, I went to the bookstore which is located near the station to buy the book I looked for. I rarely go to Tokyo station even though I'm a citizen of Tokyo because the cities around Tokyo station are not for the people who want to shop.(Hahaha...you know what I mean, don't you?) It's called Marunouchi business district, and a lot of office buildings were there. As you might already imagine, its atomosphere is completely different from that of Shibuya's or Shinjuku's. The people who come here mostly are employees of complanies, and they wear clothes for working such as suits and ties.

I hope this picture helps you imagine what the district looks like... Anyway, I happened to realize that we could play gigantic Tetrys game by using these lights of office buildings!

There's also a Japanese style garden in front of the entrance. I don't know who came up with thi idea to make the garden at the place like this, but I think it's really nice to have this because it makes the station unique and artistic.

I put the rest of the pictures on bubbleshare, so you can catch a glimpse of Tokyo!

This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog


Alright~,that's all for today!
By the way, I'm so jealous that the people in the US are now having Thanksgiving day and starting to shop for the upcoming holiday...!!! I still have about a month left before the winter vacation begins. Anyway, I felt the temperature fall rapidly while I was on the way to home, so protect yourself from catching a cold! (^-^)

See you soon!

5 comments:

John said...

Hi Hiromi,

Nice pictures. I've only been to Tokyo a couple of times, and then only for a few hours, for teacher's meetings. These pictures make me want to see Tokyo at night. I wish we could do Thanksgiving in Japan too.

John

Nina Liakos said...

Hello Hiromi,
You have acquired quite a following for your blog! When I asked my students if they had any favorite blogs in English, several of them named yours as one of their favorites. It's one of my favorites, too!

John said...

Hiromi,

Thanks for visiting so many of my students and starting interactions with them. I know they appreciate it and appreciate you. You rock!

John

david santos said...

Very good!

blog "SÓ VERDADES" Portugal

david santos said...

Tank-you!
Very good!

blog "SÓ VERDADES" Portugal