VerveEarth


Sunday, May 27, 2007

How have you been?

Hello, everyone!

Well...right now I should really be preparing for the presentation for next week, but I kind of feel like escaping from the reality by posting something on this blog before starting to work on the presentation. I also thought that some of you have been wondering what I've been up to recently...haven't you?

As you can imagine, I've been busy attending the classes, doing homework which seems to be endless, and hanging out with my friends. In short, I'm just doing fine!

I do have a lot of things to talk about, but I guess it really is time for me to focus on preparing the presentation!

Alright, that's all for today. ^^
I hope everyone's doing fine just like me!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Hiromi,
I'm glad to see you posting again!!!
Nina