VerveEarth


Saturday, June 23, 2007

Coming of long-awaited season!

Hello, everyone!

I've just joined the group "AGU in America", and it literally brought me back to the memories we shared last year. They still remain so fresh in my mind that I feel somehow strange to mention it as the event of last year. Also, reading the blog of AGU 2007 made me want to update my blog! Anyway, I really hope that this year's participants will have as much fun as we had, and learn something that helps you enrich your life in many ways!

Well, the beginning of AGU 2007 means that summer vacation is just around the corner. In Japan, the rainy season, known as "Tsuyu", has just begun recently and it does make me sick of humidity! However, it tells me summer is surely approaching and thinking about what to do in this summer definitely keeps me from concentrating on doing what I need to do right now such as paper, preparation of the exams and presentations. So I'm now trying not to think about it too much! Hehehe....

I guess there are many things I would like to talk about on this blog, the new thing I've learned through this semester, the book I've read recently, for example. But now I don't have time to do so... hmmmm.... :(

Anyway, it wraps up today's post!
See you soon. ^^
Take care!

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Hiromi,

Welcome to the AGU2007 program! Though you will not be with us physically, I feel you are already an intrinsic part of the team. I am delighted to have you "with" us, even if it is only your virtual presence.

Nina

Mayuko said...

Hey,Hiromi★☆Long time no see!!How have you been??I have asked you about AGU.What's "AGU in America"??AGU means Aoyama Gakuin University??I'm waiting your answer☆★See you soon and have fun!!

Ji Won said...

Obachang~!!
Been a long time だね~
How are you these days?? I presume you're busy with exams and presentations and other school work, right??

As for me, I am in the middle of applying to medical schools. I've just finished the primary application, and if the schools that I've applied to decide that they like me, they'll send me a secondary application for me to fill out.

We have a lot of catching up to do since we haven't talked in awhile! I just read your post about the study abroad option and I think you should go for it because it will definitely broaden your perspectives alot! After all, visiting a certain place is a very different experience than actually living in that place for awhile.

As much as we have a lot to talk about, I know I can't fit in everything on the comment section, so lets chat on MSN after you're done with exams and stuff, k?? G'luck and talk to you soon!

Oppa ^^