VerveEarth


Monday, July 23, 2007

Wearing Kimono!

Hello, everyone~!

Many of AGU 2006 members are now preparing for the exams. Well, I've actually finished taking them because I wrote 8 different kinds of papers instead of taking exams!(I did take 3 exams anyway...) It almost seemed to be endless at first, but I was glad to find that I somehow managed to finish it.

By the way, I enjoyed the chat on Saturday! I was pleased to talk to some of the participants of AGU 2007. There would be another opportunity to talk to them through the internet after the program starts, so I'm looking forward to it!!

Alright, let me move on now to what I want to talk about today. On July 15th, I went to my relative's wedding! As you might guess, I should have studied for the papers but when it comes to the thing like wedding, don't you think it is okay to escape from the reality? Hahaha....

When I heard about the wedding, the first thing that came to my mind was what to wear becaues it was the first time for me to attend the wedding, and I had no idea how I was dressed. However, I realized that I've got the Kimono which should be appropriate for the ceremony like wedding. So I decided to wear it. Some of you might be reluctant to wear Kimono because it's too tight. But as for me, I really like wearing Kimono because it always makes me feel special!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

The wedding was interesting and beautiful. Moreover, I enjoyed eating the dishes even though I felt the tightness of Kimono, and it was really nice to see my best friend because we couldn't see each other for a while.

As always, I put the pictures on Bubbleshare!
So enjoy~!

That's all for today!
I can't wait to "see" AGU 2007 through the next chat!

See you soon~
Take care.

1 comment:

Ji Won said...

Obachang~!

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the wedding! That's the kimono you wore to the seijinshiki, right?? ^^

I can't imagine writing 8 papers and taking 3 exams... too overwhelming da nee.... Are you done with all of your exams now??

Talk to you soon~