VerveEarth


Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I don't know where to begin with...

Hello, everyone~!

I'm now being at my school in Shibuya, right after the seminar I belong to. After writing this post, I'm going to go to a welcome party for the new people who'll join the seminar from 2009! So, I really am excited to meet them and imagine what it would be like to work on something with them next year.

Well....I don't know if you're interested in what I've been up to these days, but as you might have imagined, I had been busy! I've been working on the two project and the one was done today! Yay! (But there still is the other one. :() Also, I've been doing job-hunting, and as the end of the year nears, everyone starts to move such as doing self-analysis, looking for the information about job-hunting, and so on. So, just watching the other people move makes me a bit nervous. Anyway, screening stages have not begun yet, so maybe I should not be so nervous about it. I'll try my best to have fun looking for the job! ^^ I guess it should be because selecting the job that is the best for me is one of the ways to seek for my future, right?

Alright, I've got to get moving now!
So, please take care!

See you soon~

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Wow, it's been a long time since your last post! You must be very busy. I am a bit confused: will you be in school next year (working with new people in your seminar) or working (so you are job-hunting)? I thought you were thinking about applying for graduate school? Maybe that was for 2009.

I hope you can come to next week's chat!