VerveEarth


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

How are you doing?!

Hello everyone~!
I have been slacking with my entries a little bit... I'm sorry!
So how's everyone doing? I hope all of you are doing fine.
Today I'm going to talk about what I've been up to.^^

I have been busy lately doing homework and other things to do. So last week I was really glad to have a three-days weekend! The things I did on the weekend was just being lazy... hahaha!(I mean, to rest.^^) Firstly, I got as much sleep as I wanted. Secondly, I watched playoff games of Japanese professional baseball and the race of F1 on TV. Then, I enjoyed reading books after watching TV.

Talking of reading, I've enjoyed reading the novels of Haruki Murakami recently. One of my friends is a huge fun of him and she said, "It's hard to put down the book once you've started it.". I didn't believe what she said before I tried to read one of his novels, but I had to admit that she was right after I finished reading it. His way of describing something is so fascinating that I always keep turning the pages. I just finished reading "Wild Sheep Chase" and "After Dark". I'm now reading "Dance Dance Dance".

I guess my "読書の秋"(the season for reading) has come~!
What's yours? It would be "スポーツの秋"(the season for sports)? "芸術の秋"(the season for art)? Maybe...."食欲の秋"(the season for foods)? Whatever you choose, I wish all of you a friutful one!^^

Anyway... I just can't wait to talk to all of you on our chat today!
See you very soon~! Tanoshimi ni siteru~!(I look forward to it!!)

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

It's 10:10 p.m. here as I read this. It's so strange to think that it is already morning in Japan. I hope I won't be late for the chat tomorrow, as I was last time, but if I am, I know I can rely on you to keep things going until I get there!

mimaki said...

I've enjoyed reading the novels of Haruki Murakami,too♪Now I'm reading "Seaside of Kafka" Before I read it,I enjoyed "South of the Border,West of the Sun" 「国境の南、太陽の西」 I like this work~!Have you read it??

Hiromi said...

Nina>
Hello, Nina~!I really had a good time talking to you on the chat! I wish I could talk to you more.^^ I'm already looking forward to chatting with you on the next chat!

Mimaki>
Hi, Mimaki! I've been really into his novels since I finished reading "Kafka on the Shore". I just can't stop reading his novels! I haven't read the novel you mentioned "South of the Border, West of the Sun" yet. So I'm gonna go and buy it at a bookstore soon~!