VerveEarth


Monday, October 30, 2006

Trick or Treat!!

Hello everyone~!
It's been a while since I've added the previous post. I've been busy lately doing my homework and preparing for the presentations of my classes. So I'm really glad that the weekend finally has come!^^

Halloween is just around the corner and I decided to write a new entry before the day.The reason why I'm doing so is that I'm going to go on a trip to Yamanashi prefecture tomorrow with the Japanese students in AGU, including Hiro and Yuki, and the students who came from foreign countries to study at AGU. So I won't be able to add a new entry on Oct 31. Anyway, I finished preparing for the trip and I am already excited about it because it'll be a nice opportunity to make friends! Also, I am looking forward to watching the scenery near Mt. Fuji. I hope 紅葉(ko-yo(it means the leaves turn red and yellow)) has begun! The program says there are some activities at sightseeing areas, so these experiences will enable me to rediscover Japan!

Alright~, that's all for today!
I'm going to add a new post about the trip as soon as I get back. So tanoshimi ni site ite ne~.(Please look forward to it!) Also, I hope each of you have a very happy Halloween! (I just took the pictures of sweets with Mickey and Minnie for a Halloween decoration on this blog. The sweets are pumpkin flavored Kit Kat!)

1 comment:

+Seyoung+ said...

Hi Hiromi~
Long time no see~ right?
I was in terrible cold. (T_ T );;;
Anyway It's the good news which is Ko-yo is come to Mt.Fuji.
Mi-te-mi-ta-e-na~
I lived in Osaka when I was in Japan. So I didn't see Mt.Fuji except on TV.
Anyway take care and then have nice november.
Ka-je-ni-wa ki-wo-tsu-ke-te-ne~
so-re-ja~