VerveEarth


Sunday, January 28, 2007

How do you like it?

Hello, everyone~!

I'm sure that you noticed my blog got a new look. To be honest, I was sort of tired of the old template. So I've wanted to change that but I didn't feel like doing it because I thought that doing it might make all of the things on my blog deleted. However, I finally had a chance to upgrade my blog to a newer version, and I found that I could change the template of my blog without worrying about the setting being deleted. I liked the way I could change the things on my blog because it was so easy! ^^ Anyway, I hope you'll like it.

One more thing..... my exams are over! (The date when exams finish varies according to what subjects each of the student in AGU takes in this semester. So some of my friends, including some members of AGU in America still have exams. Good Luck!) So I'm now on vacation. Yaaay! I don't have any plan to go on a trip, but I probably am going to go to a school to get my driver's license. Also, I think I'm able to add new posts more frequently. So please look forward to it!

Alright.....that's all for today.
See you soon~!

P.S
Let me just mention my friend's new blog! It's Yuiko's.
Yuiko has just opened her new blog in Japanese. Even though the contents are written in Japanese, I think the pictures she put on it will help you understand what she talks about. I was there yesterday, and I enjoyed reading about what she bought and how she enjoyed hot chocolate! ^^ So why don't you visit there if you have time? →http://yaplog.jp/coconutscream/

2 comments:

yuiko said...

Hi! It's so cool!!
And thank you for talking about my new blog!

やっぱり日本語だと書きやすくて良い・・・

Nina Liakos said...

I love your blog's new look! When I changed my blog's template I had to reenter the links and widgets in the sidebar. Did you have to do that?
Talk to you soon!
Nina