VerveEarth


Saturday, April 14, 2007

The First Week

Hello, everyone~!

The very first week of the new semester finally finished. It seems that the city where the campus is located has become one of my favorite places in Tokyo already, it's always crowded though. As I expected, I can feel something interesting and exciting going on all the time! Also, most importantly, there's a lot of book stores around the city. It literally keeps me from going straight to my home after school! I can go to 5 different book stores on each day of my school days if I want to, where the overflow of the books overwhelms me a little, and the same time, inspires me a lot.

Inside the campus, I've shopped around to see what the classes I'm interested in are like and it now almost has come to an end, so it's the time to make a final edition of my time table.

I wasn't sure how my senior year might be, because the location of the campus has changed, and the level of my study has gotten deeper. However, I'm now ready to adjust to the atmosphere of the campus, and I've even got excited about the seminar I joined! The fact that the location of the campus changed this year added the excitement of learning new things, and rediscovering a lot of new things about my home city to my university life.

Alright, that's my quick report for you to let you know that I kind of survived the first week in the new environment(Hahaha!), and I hope you can now grasp what it's like to be an AGU student in Shibuya. ^^

See you soon!

No comments: