VerveEarth


Saturday, April 07, 2007

How have you been?

Hello, everyone~!

It's been like forever since I added a post last time. I've been busy doing other stuff, and honestly I was lazy! Well, the new semester has just started, and I'm now shopping around to choose what classes I will take for this semester. As you can see, I'm doing fine and excited about going to the campus in the center of Tokyo, Shibuya!

Also, being able to say that I now go to the campus in Shibuya means that I advanced to the third year successfully! Yaaaay! The letter which told me how I did in the last semester has been sent to my home while I was on the trip to San Francisco, so I'd been extremely nervous about my grades until I opened the letter! But thankfully, what the letter told me was that I could now go to Shibuya! ^^ Sometimes, there's people who still have to go to the campus where they used to go because they failed the classes which they can't retake in Shibuya. It takes about an hour to go to the campus in Kanagawa from Shibuya's, so it would be exhausting. So now you can see why I was so nervous about whether or not I passed the classes.

Last year, one of the things that I decided to focus on was to improve my skill of writing in English. So I spent plenty amount of time practicing how to write correctly, how to attract readers, and how to say what I want to say in a proper way. I guess all the work had been paid off. I got "AA" on that class, the highest grade of all! It surely was hard for me to write in English even though I've updated my blog as much as possible, because I couldn't always write about what I want on the assignment given by the teacher. But it finally led me to the realization that writing in English could still be fun!

Well, I guess some of you wonder how the rest of AGU 2006 people are. I met some of them who advanced to third year at the campus in Shibuya, Hiro, Maiko, Yuki, for example. And they looked excited about the new semester!

By the way, I enjoyed talking with Nina, Yuki, RitaZ, and YiRen about an hour ago on Tapped In. It's always nice to talk at a place where I'm allowed to speak only in English, because it definitely helps my English improve!

Again, I'm sorry to keep you waiting for my new entry! But now I remember what it's like to write here, which is really fun! I promise I'll post more often!

Alright, that's all for today.
Take care!

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi again, Hiromi, nice to read your most recent post. When are you going to post about your trip to San Francisco?
Congratulations on your AA in English writing--you deserved it! You write really well in English, and that is the truth!
I am looking forward to more posts on this blog!

Jennifer Ho said...

Hello Hiromi,
You are so great and smart in writing in English. I like to read your blog, it's very interesting!!

ali said...

Hi hiromi
this is anice topic by english. ilike to read your writting at same time .itis so fantastic and interesting. and go on