VerveEarth


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Urawa Reds vs Manchester United

Hello, everyone~!

As I've talked on the recent posts, I had been preparing for the exams which I just don't remember what I wrote any more(just kidding! Hahaha...), and writing the papers. That's for sure. But while doing so, I actually went out a bit to escape from the reality.

On July 17th, I went to visit Saitama Stadium to watch "Saitama City Cup" with my friend. It was a friendly match, but I thought it was worth watching because Manchester United came to Japan just for playing the game! Sounds exciting, right? These days, the number of people in Asia who watch soccer games constantly, such as me, has been increasing so much that the clubs in Europe are now impossible to ignore that. Moreover, the team's visit to Japan not only made the supporters happy but also let the Japanese professional soccer players know what it felt like to play the game with them. As for me, it was really awesome to be able to watch the game of the team that won the British premier league! The Japanese team, Urawa Reds is one of the Japanese famous clubs and it is called "Red Devil". As you can guess from the picture which I put below, it was the battle between the Japanese red devil and the British red devil!

Anyway, most importantly, one of my favorite soccer players in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo was there!! Thanks to the early reservation, my seat was so close to the field. ^^ I want to share what I saw there with you guys, so if you're interested, enjoy the video which I updated on Youtube and the picture I'd taken at the stadium. I hope you like it!

Just see what he did! That'll tell you who he is and what he can do. ^^


It was rainy and a bit cold, but I enjoyed being there.
(FYI:The result was 2-2, yes it was a close game!)
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

After watching them play, I would like to go and visit UK to watch a game at their own stadium someday!

Alright, that's all for today!

Oh, by the way, I came across Uchida sensei at Aoyama campus! He was on the way to the conference and we talked about how each of us has been. Thinking back, I just can't remember the last time I met him. So it was nice to be able to talk to Uchida sensei!

See you soon~. ^^

2 comments:

Hiro said...

hey, I just finished my exams finally! yeah!

so, I'm gonna be more free than before comparatively!
nd I decide no to go language school in Sanfransisco because I felt I need more preparation even if I go to US to study English seriously. For insttance, I need English learning students' visas.

But I haven't regretted my decision in terms of my life. Because, I will be gonna spent a long time in foreign country or society as a student someday.
So, I think now is the time for pre-step of going abroad.

can u agree my desicion?

Anyway, I'm really spiritless "fugainai" because of Japanese soccer team was beaten by Saudi-Arabia in Asia Cup....

Ji Won said...

Obachang~!!
これが前に話したそのサッカーゲーム?
すっごいいい経験したねー!
Ronaldo かっこいいい!
さすが Ronaldo だねー。