VerveEarth


Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Now I'm Test-free!

Hello, everyone~!

As I told you on the previous posts, the semester has just finished and I'd taken all of the exams that I had to take. However, there's been an exam that I haven't talked about on this blog... The exam of the training program I mentioned previously, which is CCNA.

The exam that I had was a practical exam to see whether or not I could type in several commands, I could make a setting, and I could write lists to permit or deny infomation that goes through routers. I'm not really sure if you're familiar with these kinds of things, but I hope you can imagine what I've learned by taking a look at the picture I put on the previous post!

In the exam, there were so many tasks that I had to deal with that I actually took the exam three times to pass! So, it felt like I still had an exam to be taken, and I literally did even though the exams of my department were over.

Anyway, now I finally can relax!
I'm so glad that I made it. ^^

That'll wrap up today's post!
See you soon~

P.S
The beginning of AGU 2007 is finally approaching, and as I said, I just can't wait to read blogs of this year's participants!

No comments: