VerveEarth


Friday, August 01, 2008

It's been a while...

Hello, everyone~!
I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a while. As you might guess already, there was one thing that I should worry about before the summer vacation began. Yes, EXAMS! It's finished finally. So, I'm now ready for the vacation. Yaaaaay! On the other hand, I just can't believe that this vacation will be my last summer vacation during my school days.

Also... I turned over a calender today and realized that August would begin.

Hmmmm...... it means.....

I will be 22 years old on August 2nd.....!!!!!

Ahhhhh! Time flies! My body clock feels like I'm still 18 or so, but it's undeniable. But I guess it's not that bad to get older.(Too early to understand?)

Also...

Members of AGU 2008 depart finally!

I still feel that the time we had happened just yesterday, and thinking of what I did two years ago makes me want to listen to the songs I'd enjoyed listening to at the time. It really makes me feel closer to the days I enjoyed with AGU 2006 members! Though I won't participate the program as a participants, I will do my best as a blogger in Japan! Hahaha. :)

These are the songs I'd enjoyed listening to at the time.
Do you remember?


"Gallery" by Mario Vazquez


"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol


"Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera


"Tell Me Baby" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

It shows that I watched the morning shows on MTV almost everyday in the hotel room! That was how I woke up at the time. (And making waffles! Hahaha.)

There's more!

Laura will be arriving soon!

I just can't wait to see her again!!! She will stay in Tokyo before she goes to the place she will work. Have a nice flight, Laura! ^^

That's all for now. I actually have a lot to talk about, so I will do it little by little. Please look forward to it!

See you soon~

1 comment:

Landor said...

great, i like this song! :)
can you read CHINESE?

nice to meet you!