VerveEarth


Thursday, August 02, 2007

ARASHI

Hello, everyone~!

Today, I'm going to talk about the boys band called "ARASHI"! The reason why I chose this as today's topic is that I actually went to their concert yesterday with a friend of mine!



The video I put above is one of their songs, and it's called "Love So Sweet". Thanks to the English subtitles, I think you may be able to understand what they sing about even though it's a Japanese song.

Well, a friend of mine, Mao, who got the ticket for me has liked them for years. As for me, however, I didn't know about them very much. So, while being excited about the fact that I would go to a concert, I had to admit that a part of me had no idea about what to expect from it. But I ended up enjoying the concert and I even bought their latest album on the way to my home! Now I've started to understand why Mao has been into them for a long time!

Mao is going to go to China as an exchange student very soon. So it was really nice to see her like this before her departure! I really hope that she will have a good time there!

That's all for today!
See you soon~

P.S
I hope the participants of AGU 2007 will arrive safaly at the airport! ^^

1 comment:

Mayuko said...

Hey,Hromi★☆How have you been??I had a lot of exams!!It was too hard...I hate Economics!!
You went to ARASHI concert!?I'm jealous of you.Nino is so cool,isn't he?And Skurai,too!!Their appearance are good,their songs are great,and their acting are wonderful,I think.Have you ever watched "Ioujimakaranotegami"?Nino's acting is marvelous!!I want to go to their concert!!