VerveEarth


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

*A_R*_A*_S*_H*_I*

Hello, everyone~!

I talked about Backstreet Boys yesterday, and I'll talk about the boy band in Japan called "Arashi"! Ahhh... it seems that I just can't help but be attracted to these guys! Though I've liked Backstreet Boys since I was 14 or so, I hadn't been interested in the boy bands in Japan for some reason. Maybe it's because too many of them have been out there. So, I might end up getting lost and giving up to catch up!

But... after I went to the concert of Arashi, I've been into them sooo much that I even went shopping today just to get their new single! Hahaha.... A friend of mine who got the tickets and went to the concert together was really surprised because she thought that I wanted to experience what the Arashi's concert would be like! And since then, I regularly check their TV appearance. ^^ Before going to the concert, I had no idea why she's loved them sooo much that she skipped classes to participate recordings for their TV shows as a spectator. Now I totally can understand what she did. I imagine it was like a dream come true for her!

And I decided to put some of their videos I found on youtube. By doing this, I'll be able to see them whenever I want without logging on to youtube! Hahaha....



The boy who dances on the stage is Ohno-kun! The song is called "Song for Me", and it's his solo on their album. (Arashi's members are Ninomiya-kun, Ohno-kun, Matsumoto-kun, Sakurai-kun, Aiba-kun.) Though it looks like he's lip-syncing, I like his dancing! It really is awesome. ^^



This one is performed by Ninomiya-kun, and it's also a solo work. The name of the song is Niji, which means "rainbow". Fortunately, the lyric is translated! ^^ So, I think you'll enjoy listening to the song. The lyric is written by him, and sooo sweet!

With everything being said, I now started to feel that I'm actually getting younger... Hahaha~!

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon. ^^

1 comment:

Ji Won said...

Obachang~,

I enjoyed listening to the songs~. ^^

Oppa