VerveEarth


Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Is this because.....

Hello, everyone~!

I happened to know that Backstreet Boys will release the new album. After hearing that, I found myself visiting their website. Yeah, I know some of you say they've become the people of the past. However, I still can't help but follow news updates about them! I'm actually writing this post while listening to the sounds of my favorite tune, "I want it that way".

I feel sooo old when I think back about my junior high school days, and how passionate I'd been about them. Ouch! (Hehehe.) However, their songs absolutely have kept helping me improve my English and learning the expressions that aren't on textbooks. I think that's why they've been the band which I keep coming back to from time to time. ^^ Their songs definitely bring me back the memories I had with my friends from the junior high school. As the songs go on, the feelings I had and what we did start to be recalled specifically.

Is this how getting older makes me feel?
It also makes me want to see one of my best friends who went to the junior high school with me! Ahhhh....I'm certainly getting older! Hahaha.

Alright, that wraps up today's post!
See you soon. ^^

1 comment:

Ji Won said...

Obachang~!

Yes, the Backstreet Boys... so many girls went crazy for them, didn't they.. hahahaha~~

It's definitely surprising to know that they're coming back, and I'm pretty sure they'll come up with another hit song that girls will listen to over and over again~ ^^

Tell me why~~~ 笑~~!

Oppa