VerveEarth


Saturday, September 01, 2007

ARASHI : Happiness

Hello, everyone~!

I was finally able to see what I've been waiting for! It was the Arashi's music video. ^^ Do you remember I talked about their concert which I enjoyed much more than I'd thought previously? Their new single will be released on September 5th! Yaaay! So, why don't you watch and listen to their new song called "Happiness"!



Even though I'd known that they've been out there for years, I didn't pay attention to them very much because it seemed to me that they were just one of the boy bands. However, after one of my friends who have loved them since she was much younger took me to their concert, I completely changed my mind! Their performance went much beyond my expectation. ^^

Since then, I've kept checking their TV appearance. I assume their schedule must be crammed, but I can see that they always try to do their best! That's one of the things I've liked about them, and also that's what I learn by looking at what they do. ^^

And a friend of mine who introduced "Arashi" to me, Mao, just left Japan to study in China. So, every time I see them sing or dance, it definitely reminds me of her! For now, I just don't feel what it'll be like not to be able to see her for a while because the new semester hasn't started yet. But as time goes by I'll slowly miss her and I guess I actually do a bit right now. Though the fact that we're apart remains, we still can talk about them throught the Internet! So, I'm looking forward to talking to her again soon! Also, I'm deeply grateful for the technologies that enable us to communicate with each other. ^^

Alright, I hope you'll like the video I updated. ^^
That's all for today!

See you soon.

No comments: