VerveEarth


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's still kind of hot, but...

Hello, everyone~!

It's been a little while, right? As the title says, it's still kind of hot here but I'm sure that summer has gone already... Well, I couldn't update this blog because I'd been busy these days especially participating the internships I'd applied for. At first, It was a bit strange for me not to write a post in a day, but once I'd gotten used to it, it surprisingly becomes an ordinary thing. The days without blogging enables me to realize how hard it would be to keep doing something regularly. ^^

Anyway... what's encouraged me to write a post for today is the fact that my academic grade for the previous semester came out finally! I surely remember talking about this last year, and how it makes me feel remains exactly the same. So, I felt so nervous to log on to the website of AGU that I even thought about two different ways to deal with the possible results that would make me feel happy or sad. To my relief, it did turn out to be the happy one! Yaaaaay! Though I've fully enjoyed the vacation, I've felt a part of me subconsciously cared about my academic grade. So, I was glad to finally be able to see it. ^^

Alright, I hope you'll see how happy I am right now! Hehehe....

That's all for today!
See you soon.

3 comments:

Ji Won said...

Obachang~!

Excellent work on last semester's performance! It's always a relief to see a good grade on the report card, especially if you have been worrying about those border-line grades, right?? ^^

Yes, summer is gone and autumn is here already! Last night, Maryland's temperature dropped down to about 7.8 C!! It's about the same right now, too, as I speak. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your summer, as it's coming to an end and you'll have to "ganbare" next semester as well!

Keep in touch!

Oppa ^^

mimaki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mimaki said...

Hello~!
I haven't seen you for a long time^^;
Hiromi san gennki??
What kind of company did you go for your intership?I wanna linsten to your intership story.

And I also try to write a new post...See you soon!