VerveEarth


Friday, August 31, 2007

The way to Go Green

Hello, everyone~!

September finally has come! As I've got used to the way I've spent time on vacation, I just felt that August would last much longer than it'd been. I guess the extreme heat that's been active lately seems to be taking some rest now. I'm not sure whether or not it'll ever wake up and keep me from going outside, but I definitely feel autumn coming closer. I always feel a hunch that tells me the coming of autumn at this time of year, and I like how it makes me feel. ^^ Also, that's one of the things I've liked about Japan because I can see or feel every season coming closer!

But I worry that it might change in the near future because of global warming... Talking of global warming, there's been so many opinions out there that we often end up having no idea what to believe and getting lost. I've read several articles about the topic on this week edition of NEWSWEEK (JP edition), and I came to know that the things that need to be discussed have been trapped unfortunately by political ties. So, as long as opponents exist, it'll be hard to do what we need to do to restrain global warming.

Thinking things like these, I was surfing on the Internet.
And I found the article that definitely gave me some hope!?


How about this? I happened to find the article on the blog called "Funny and Stupid Ideas". You can see that the relationship between electronic products and plants is actually much better than we've thought, isn't it? We want them to live happily ever after...right?
H

O

W

E

V

E

R
.
.
.
Things don't always go the way we want them to be, do they? (FYI: This is not MY keyboard! Hahaha...) I just can't believe how strong the power of the plants could be! It seems that they'd grown so much that the person who did the experiment wasn't able to type anymore... At the present period, everyone and everything tries hard to go green. However, I guess there's something that should be left as it is. So, that might mean we've still got a long way to go! Hahaha...! ^^

I hope you enjoy the picture I updated!

Alright, that's all for today.
See you soon~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi am beth
I came across your blog and it cool^_^