VerveEarth


Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Kingdom of Dreams and Magic!

Hello~!!
The vacation is about to end, but I do have a few days left...
So, yesterday I decided to go in a daydream...

Just kidding!
But I went in some kind of a dream that made me smile. (or should I say laugh out loud!)


I went to Tokyo Disney Land with Eriko, Miki, and Yuiko. Even though I met Miki and Yuiko on the day we went to Shibuya for welcoming Laura(I wrote about that on this blog, right?), it's been a while since I said "Mata nee~"(See you again) to Eriko at Narita airport. So, it was nice to see everyone again! As all of you can imagine, Eriko was so funny... I recommend you bring her if you want to have soooooo much fun! Hearing her say "Thank you sooo much~~~" did remind me of the day we spent in Maryland.


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

I woke up 5:30 am to go there because we wanted to enjoy TDL as much as possible! So we started with shopping at the souvenir store, and enjoyed riding on the attractions. Also, we loved eating various kinds of food at TDL. For example, Honey-Lemon taste churritos, Spring rolls, Caramel Popcorn, Pumpkin Puddings, pizzas, and so on.(I'm now surprised to find how many kinds of foods we ate!)

We stayed there until 10 pm and Eriko suddenly said "I want to do something instead of going home!". Everyone except Eriko was surprised to hear that because everyone must be worn out even though we enjoyed being there so much! But she kept saying that, so Eriko and Miki got off the train at Miki's hometown. I don't know what they did, but I'm so curious...!! Did they still have the energy to do something?! WOW! Maybe the reason why she got excited after exiting TDL is that it was the first time for Eriko to go to TDL.^^ I saw Eriko become a different person after we stayed at TDL from morning till night! Sugoku genki ni natte ita...(It was like she's got more energy!) I think she's got the second wind with the help of dreaming at TDL!

I'm sure that this will be one of the highlights of this summer!
I really hope that I'll go there with all of you.^^

See you~.^^

7 comments:

bon said...

Hi!

Your pictures are so fantastic! I enjoyed them. Thank you.
TDL makes me happy every time!

By the way, Eriko and I went to KARAOKE after we said good-bye.
We were singing all night!
Let’s spend all night with us when we go there again.
And, I want to go to Disney SEA with you!

mimaki said...

It looks like a lot of fun!! If I hadn’t had a part-time job, I would have been to TDL with you^^; I’m so regretting. I wanted to eat caramel popcorn and ride on Splash Mountain!

Hiromi said...

Bon>
Hello~,Miki.^^
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed looking at the pictures that I took! Going to TDL is always fun and it makes me feel as if I was in a dream...So I always have a hard time facing the reality after I enjoy staying there da yo! Hahaha~.^^

I just can't believe that you two kept singing till early morning! It sounds a lot of fun, but I'm not sure I have the energy to do so... Demo I want to try kamo...^^ Yeeeeesssss! I really want to go to Disney SEA with you as well!

Mimaki>
Hi, Mimaki~.^^
As you can imagine, it was really fun going to TDL with Miki, Yuiko, and Eriko. Talking with them itself was also fun! Maybe, we can go to Disney SEA next time, right??

Hiromi said...

Eriko>
Hello~, Eriko!
I still am surprised that you've got the second wind after we left TDL, and you did Karaoke all night?! It's unbelievable!! Genki sugiru....^^

Anyway, I really want to go to Disney Sea with you as well.^^ I guess I'm gonna try to do Karaoke all night next time...tyotto yatte mitai~!Hahaha. Mata ne~.

Nina Liakos said...

You guys are indefatigable! (Look it up!) The more you do, it seems, the more energy you have. I am envious.

Hiromi, you are the champion blogger of AGU in America, for sure! I hadn't visited your blog in a couple of weeks and when I came back to it today I found lots of posts I had missed!

I smile each time one of you uses the expression "second wind," because I remember when I taught it to Mimaki and Miki the day we went to the American History Museum, and it seems it was contagious, because it spread through the group.

Hugs from MD!

Ji Won said...

Obachangu~
TDL looks like it was a lot of fun da ne~ ^^ I want to go there when I go to Japan da yo. Demo maybe I'm kinda too old for it kamo...

今日から学校でしょう? 頑張れ~~~

Hiromi said...

Nina>
Hi, Nina! Hahaha, I agree with your opinion about our energy! Maybe I forget about getting tired while I enjoy hanging out with my friends because it's really fun!

Am I the champion blogger?! Hahaha~. I really enjoy writing about the things I've experienced on my blog! So, please keep visiting from time to time.:)

Ji Won>
Hello, Oppa~.^^
The semester finally started today...I feel like I'm still on vacation! Hahaha~. But it was so fun to see my friends again.

Anyway,I think you're still young enough to go to TDL da yo! Demo all night Karaoke after TDL must be really tough for everyone da nee.