VerveEarth


Sunday, September 03, 2006

I finally.....

Hello~^^

I'm really sad that August is gone.....
August is my favorite month because I was born in that month, and I also like summer. I still want to wear T-shirts and flip-flops, but the weather in here gets colder day by day. Last night, I was surprised how cool it was when I rode my bicycle to return DVDs to the store. But getting colder also means that I can enjoy hot drinks like green tea, hot chocolate, and so on. : )

Anyway......
what I want to write today is that I finally can use bubbleshare!!!!!
Suggoi uresiiii!!!!!!!
(I'm sooooo glad that I can show you the pictures through bubbleshare!)
I was thinking of uploading the pictures I took in Maryland, but the first thing I saw when I opened "my picture" folder was the picture of my trip to NY. So I decided to upload some pictures from that trip. I'm going to show you the pictures of Maryland another time, so please look forward to it! : )


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

I went to New York in March. The main purpose was to go to the UN Headquarters and get lecutured about how the UN works from the people of UN. One of the person who works at the UN is a graduate of AGU. So I and the rest of the participants could go inside the UN and listen to the lectures. Also, I went to many famous places in New York like Ground Zero, Times Square, and so on. Of course, I really enjoyed shopping as well! Looking at the pictures does remind me of the weather in New York! It was like I was in a refrigerator...!! (But the sky was really beautiful because of that.)

Alright...that's for today!

2 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hiromi,
Congratulations on getting your Bubbleshare album up on your blog! I remember the first time I succeeded in doing this, and how amazed and pleased I felt!

I have been to the UN (a long time ago!), so the places in your pictures seemed familiar to me. They are really nice pictures, and that was an amazing opportunity for you. I now count 3 trips you have made to the US in one year: summer 2005 to AU, March 2006 to the UN, and summer 2006 to Maryland. Have there been others as well?

Hiromi said...

Laura>
I'm surprised to hear that you were there in March as well! うん、きっとそれは運命~!!

By the way, whose concert was it? I'm just curious, but 気になるー♪

Anyway, thanks for your comment! Also, I can't wait to see you in Japan very soon~!

Nina>
I was having a blast uploading the pictures through bubbleshare! I think I keep uploading pictures by using it because it's so much fun!

Wow!You have been to the UN,too? That's nice! I think going there gave me a new perspective about how the world keeps peace. The reason why I went on many trips is that I participated almost all the programs by AGU! Now I feel like an ambassador of the programs!

As always, thanks for your comment! I can keep blogging because of you! :)

Eriko>
Yeah, I recommend you go to NY once! I really want to go there again!! There are a lot to see and enjoy in NY, and NY is a great place for shopping! Hahaha~!

Anyway, thanks for your comment!