VerveEarth


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Welcome to Japan~, Laura!!

Hello~!

A lot of things happened yesterday, and I don't know where to start...

First of all, let me talk about the thing I did midnight through early morning! I talked to Sayaka on Yahoo! Messenger for about 5 hours...I just couldn't believe that it was 5 am when we started thinking about going to bed. It was the first time for Sayaka to talk to someone through Yahoo! Messenger, so we both were soooo excited talking each other! I even used my Webcam and Sayaka tried to guess what I said in front of the Webcam by looking at the moves of my mouth. It was really fun and we found that Japanese is so hard to guess without hearing sounds. After we enjoyed talking, we went to bed at 6 am!! Awwww crazy!!!!! Hehehe.

Then, I woke up at about 12:30pm(hehehe...I ate breakfast in my dream!) and I started preparing for the reunion. Yes! Laura arrived in Japan few days ago, and she said she would be free to go around by Sep 12. So I asked everyone to see who can come. Mimaki, Megumi, Yuiko, Miki, and of course, Laura came to Shibuya yesterday! I was so happy to see all of them again because it's been a while since we arrived in Japan. So I was like "Wooooooooooow, HISASHIBURI~(Long time no see)" when I saw them!

After we got together at Shibuya, we went to the Okonomiyaki(Japanese-style pancake containing vegetables and other foodstuff) restaurant! I was surprised that Yuiko was so good at making Okonomiyaki! You should bring her if you go to an Okonomiyaki restaurant. Hahaha~. I enjoyed seeing her making Okonomiyaki and talking to my friends about what they did after they came back to Japan. Some of them went to the club camp, and some of them hang out with their friends.

After that, I realized that I forgot something important! Fumi said he would come to Shibuya, so I told him to send me an e-mail when he got there..... but I enjoyed eating Okonomiyaki so much that I completely forgot to check my cell phone! (I'm so sorry, Fumi!) I called him and told him where we were, then we could finally got together! Fumi was starving at that time, so we went to another restraunt to have dinner for Fumi and desserts for the rest of us. : ) At the restaurant, Yuiko was playing with Miki's Nintendo DS!(I really want to buy one!) Also, Fumi talked about the trip to Izu! It sounds a lot of fun and I'm so jealous that he enjoyed the Onsen(hot springs) there!

Then we went to Don-Kihote(the famous stores in Japan, and they have everything!)to buy towels. It's always nice to go around that store because there are so many things to see! Yuiko and I also went to the book store which is located close to Don-Kihote. We got excited when we went inside the store, because the book store was so big! I love staying at book stores for long hours, so I wish I could stay longer! Hahaha~.

After that, I got on the train to get home. Then I talked to Miki on MSN. We really enjoyed "handwriting-chat"!! It's always fun! Also, I'm really happy to see my friends start to talk with me on MSN. SUGOKU TANOSHII!!! The number of names on my MSN list is now increasing day by day! URESIINA~. : ) Ahhh...I just can't wait to talk to all of you on Sep 14!


See you soon~^^

8 comments:

yuiko said...

I'm very happy to make Okonomiyaki for you! I want to stay longer that book store too!!

bon said...

I had a good time yesterday! And I enjoyed talking with you very much!
MATAYAROUNE~

Hiromi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hiromi said...

Yuiko>
Hahaha~^^ I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed making Okonomiyaki for me da yo! I think we can stay at the bookstore all day da nee!

Bon>
I also had a good time hanging out with everyone da yo! And talking on msn was sooo much fun that we kept talking to each other for long hours da ne! Mata let's do it again da nee~!!!

Hiro said...

Hi!Obachang~!

I wanna see Laura together!!!!
But I have to go puti summer seminer in Hakone(T_T)

But, I enjoy "露天風呂"(^^)v
That's nice for me to treat my tiredness.

Well, I'm looking forward to see Laura and you guys during this vacation!

See you♪

Hiromi said...

Hello~, Ojichang~!!
I was so happy to talk to you last night because it's been a little while since I met you in Yokohama!

I know you had to go to the camp of your club, and I'm sure you have another oppotunity to hang out with Laura, right? So if you're planning to go somewhere, please tell me at mixi or e-mail! In this way, we can stay connected and let everyone know that there's a plan^^

Wow! I'm soooo jealous that you enjoyed 露天風呂~!! I can imagine you enjoyed that soooo much da yoo!

Alright....I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon!(Maybe we're gonna go somewhere soon, right??) Anyway, see you later!!

Ji Won said...

Maaannnnn I wish I was there with all of you to go and hang out at shibuya! Sasuga you're the professional blogger da ne~ Keeping us updated with everything you did so we know exactly how much fun you had. ^^

I'm glad to see Laura having fun with everyone who came out. I want Okonomiyaki too!! (and I want yuiko-chang to cook for me ^^)

I can't wait to see you all when I go to Japan da yo~ Mata ne~~ ^^

Hiromi said...

Ji Won>
Hello,oppa~^^

Hahaha~! I wish you were there with us da yoo! So, let's go to Shibuya when you come to Japan, ne? It's going to be really fun!! Haaai, I'll keep updating my blog! So will you de onegai shimasu ne^^

Okonomiyaki was sooo delicious that we didn't say anything while we enjoyed eating da yoo! Sonokurai oishikatta yo^^

I'm really looking forward to seeing you again da yo~^^ Hayaku the semester owatte~~!! Hahaha.