VerveEarth


Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Cyber Friend

Hello, everyone~!

Today I'd like to introduce a cyber friend of mine to you. Her name is Mayuko. The reason why I do so is that she created her own blog in English! She already had one but it was a team blog, and she did it as a part of her English class activity in Kansai University. This time, however, she indivually has started a new one!

I encourage you to visit her blog when you have time.
http://cookie--v0u0v.blogspot.com/

She lives in the region called "Kansai", which is the west side of Japan. Though I'm able to see the footage from there on TV, I have never been there before. So, I think it might be a great opportunity to share some sense of the region with people like me! But I have no idea what she posts about from now on, and that's why I'm excited about reading her blog. ^^

Meanwhile, this incident led me to the realization that the possibilities that we have to be able to do something that we've never thought of before on the internet are enormously high. The other day, I read the book in Japanese written by the man who have worked in Silicon Valley and the novelist. the Silicon Valley guy said that the differences between friends in real world and those on the internet have begun dissapearing. I just couldn't get it at that time because I hadn't experienced that kind of thing. However, I would definitely agree with him now after I encountered my very first cyber friend! After all, no matter how we come to know each other, the only thing that comes to my mind when I make friends with someone new is just "fun"! (So maybe I didn't even need to make a definition of a cyber friend, maybe.)

Alright, that's all for today.
See you soon~!

No comments: