VerveEarth


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Chat at the Tapped In

Hello, everyone~!

Yesterday(Not so long ago, though.), I enjoyed talking to the people of the AGU group at the Tapped in!

I wasn't sure how many people would come at first. But as we virtually hung out for a while, hahaha, many people came to talk to each other! ^^ You might hear me say this before, but I'm going to say it just in case you've missed it. It's always nice to talk to you, and you literally make my days happier! I mean it! ^^

Moreover, the fact that each of us is connected with each other physically or virtually makes me stronger and happier! I love this chat because not only it helps me improve my English but also I'm able to know what each of you is doing right now.

I've talked about the next chat in June, and I might be able to talk to this year's participants of AGU 2008! It's exciting, isn't it? As Ji Won said, I just can't believe it's been almost two years now since I visited MD. But fortunately or unfortunately, time flies whatever we do. The time we had at the time and the memory we've shared will never change, anyway. Right?

Alright, that's all for today.
I hope I can see you at the next chat. (Is it too early to be excited? Hahaha.)

See you soon!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Dear Hiromi,
I also love re-connecting with AGUers periodically at Tapped In. It's funny, but I don't stay connected with all of my students as I do with you guys. I have them in class for an entire semester or sometimes two, but the bonds we forged during those two intense weeks of AGU in America are just different somehow.

Looking forward to seeing you June 24 at 1 pm GMT!