VerveEarth


Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hisashiburi! (It's been a while.)

Hello, everyone~!
Writing a new entry makes me feel a bit strange... Hmmm.... this feeling makes me realize how long I hadn't been here.

Well, I have nothing special to write here today actually. However, the fact that I've got the time to be here finally encourages me to find something special or interesting again, and share with all of you! ^^ They are what I've been missing lately because the job-hunting kept me away from doing them...

Right now, I'm actually at the computer room in my university and I'll be on my way to a small AGU 2006 reunion with Miki, Yuiko, and Eriko! Even though I've met each of them almost everyday at Aoyama campus(They finally came here! Yaaay!), I just can't wait to see them and talk a lot! ^^

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon. ^^

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

How nice to see you posting again, Hiromi! You must have been really busy lately (me too).

I've been too busy even to set up a chat for us at TI. When classes are over in about a week I hope to do it. Any suggestions for a good date and time?

On Tuesday I will meet Jotaro Koshimori, AGU participant from 1995!