VerveEarth


Friday, May 23, 2008

The First Day of My New Part-time Job!

Hello, everyone~!

I'm a bit tired today because it was the first day of my new part-time job. I talked about this on the post of AGU group, so some of you may already know about it.

Well, basically my new job is to help with the teachers who teach how to be translators or interpreters at the school. Making some copies of articles, cleaning up classrooms after the classes are my job. But actually I am expected to do anything when needed, such as putting the papers through shredder, making summaries of the news shows by watching them, and so on.

Today was the first day, so I was busy remembering what I should do and where I should go to get things done. In terms of tasks, I came to realize that what looks easy may actually be hard or tiresome to do. Some say "it's just making some copies", but there definitely is a lot of things to think about when you do it. How you can make it faster, cheaper, and reader-friendly, for example.

I don't know if I can do what I should do well next time, but I'll just keep doing my best!

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon.^^

No comments: