VerveEarth


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Clothes, Clothes, Clothes!

OHAYO! (It's "good morning" in Japanese)
I've been very busy taking lessons, posting a diary on this blog, and making trips...but I'm enjoying all of them. Also, I find something new everyday. So it's worth visiting again and again!!

Yesterday, Aug 8th was Family day.
Laura, Ji-Won, Tim, Nina, Kevin showed us some pictures of their family and we talked about the differences of family between the US and Japan. It was really interesting!

Also, I went to the mall.
I went there last year as well, but I think I will never be tired of shopping. So I really enjoyed shopping! There were some of the shops which are really famous in Japan even though they do not have stores in Japan. I wish I could stay a bit longer..... :P
Anyway I still have a chance to go shopping at George Town, I'm looking forward to going there.

I think I gotta go now... see you!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Ohayo!
When you wrote that you had already visited Washington last year, I was a little worried that you might be bored, so I am really glad that you are finding the activities stimulating!