VerveEarth


Monday, August 21, 2006

high tech!!

Good morning!

It's 6:45 am and it's pretty early for me to wake up because I usually wake up at around 10-12 am. These days, I've been trying to get used to the regular schedule. But I'm not sure if it works because I actually do not have the regular schedule(I mean, school) yet! :(
Now you may be surprised that I'm getting lazier and lazier day by day. Hahaha...
Also, I automatically wake up after I sleep for 5 or 6 hours.
I don't like to say that I'm suffering jet lag, but I actually am! :(
Well I hope it'll be getting better soon!

Ohhh.... I'm trying to post a message everyday, but I have nothing to write since I left the US. So I end up writing about the things I did in front of my computer and TV. :(
Anyway, I guess that'll be one of the good memories in this summer. :P
So DONMAI!!("Don't mind!")

Okay... what I'm going to write about today is also about the things I did in front of my computer in the afternoon! Hahaha.... Yuiko, Ji Won and I really had a good time talking to each other on MSN. I can't thank you enough for the progress of technologies that can bring us together! :) We talked about the jet lag which make Yuiko and me wake up early, Ji Won's trip to Delaware, and so on. At the end of the small reunion on msn(Hahaha~), we said "Oyasumi"("good night" in Japanese) and "Have a good day!" to each other. It was really interesting because Yuiko and I were going to have the rest of the day, and Ji Won was about to go to bed!

I really want to talk to all of you!
Imagine all of you come together to one place and chatting!
It sounds soooo fun, doesn't it??

3 comments:

Ji Won said...

hahahah, MSN tanosikatta~
nemui kedo nemutaku nai hodo tanosikatta ^^ and thanks for being the first one to comment on my blog, ne. ^^

Nina Liakos said...

Maybe I will have to register for MSN so I can talk to you too! How do I do that?
I am looking forward to IM'ing with everyone on Sept. 14 at Tapped In!

Hiromi said...

Ji Won>
MSN mata yarou neee...:)
I'm looking forward to it!

Nina>
I actually got an ID for yahoo! messenger yesterday. So you can add me now!:)
flight_man_2001.yahoo.co.jp

I'm looking forward to talking to you and the reunion so much!