VerveEarth


Friday, August 18, 2006

TADAIMA! (I'm home!)

Ohayooo!

I arrived Japan safely and it's about 5:00 am. But I don't feel like going to bed because I slept a lot on the airplane. (I think I got my second wind! Hahaha.) The flight was a bit rough, but almost fine. Hiro and I really enjoyed the meal that was served on the airplane because we could finally eat UDON (Japanese noodles)!! We even thought that "Nihonjin de yokatta!"(We're glad that we're Japanese!).
Then I also enjoyed talking with the person who sat next to me. I thought he was Japanese but he was actually Chinese and he was on the trip to China to see his family. He asked how to eat NORI(dried laver seaweed) which was served with UDON. He thought it was tea, so I helped him eat it correctly. It might look like a frequently-asked question for Japanese food, but it was interesting for me to answer that kind of question.

Well...after arriving Japan, I was surprised at the weather in Japan. I totally forgot what the weather in Japan is like because I got used to the weather in the US sooo much. In Japan it's like having a glass of water everytime I breathe....now could you guess how humid it is?

However, there's no place like home. So I was really glad when I got home. Before I got home, I went to some of my favorite stores to see if they have new things. I thought going shopping after the 12 hours flight was crazy but it was irresistible! Hahaha.....

Then, after talking about the trip with my parents, I talked with Ji Won through MSN messenger. I was impressed that the messenger almost can do everything! So he sent me some pictures and we talked about the flight and what I ate on the airplane. MSN messenger is awesome! We can keep in touch because of this. :D If anyone has an ID for MSN messenger, please let me know. :)

4 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Hiromi! I was checking everyone's blogs to see if anyone had posted--and voila! I found you. I loved reading about your flight (it sounds great--but no movies??) and can't believe you actually went shopping on your way home. No, maybe I can believe that. You have enough energy for three people! Sorry about the humidity--our weather is usually much more humid than you experienced, but we still have fairly dry, very nice and sunny weather today. I am crossing my fingers that it lasts!

I don't have MSN Messenger and am kind of reluctant to open a new account when I already have Skype and Yahoo Messenger.... Do you have either of those?

As I mentioned in my post on AGU in America 2006, I plan to create a group for us, and I am checking out chat possibilities. Do you think people might come together for text chat once a month, or is that too often?

Sayonara... (for now)

Ji Won said...

Heyyyy you posted! It's been about 9 hours since I last talked to you on msn (I told you I would still be awake. hahahaha ^^). You didn't tell me you went shopping on your way home! That's crazy da ne. Tsukarete ita hazu na no ni... hahaha, anyways, I like how you posted this message at 5am. You're so crazy da ne~. Laterrr ^^

Hiromi said...

Nina>
Hi Nina! I posted this because I wanted you to know that I arrived safely ASAP! I enjoyed not only the meals but also movies on the plane! I saw "M:I:3", "RV", and "ICE AGE2".
Yeah, since I sent my luggage from the airport,I could go shopping!As you know, I think I'm addicted to shopping!! :D

I now have a Skype ID(but I don't know how to use it yet), and I think I'll open a new account of Yahoo Messenger sooner or later.

In my opinion, chatting once a month is fine because I like text chatting through the internet, but how much each of us can use computer vary person to person. So you might want to wait and see to decide how often we're going to come together. I guess once a month might be too often for some people.

Hiromi said...

Laura>
Yeah, I can't stand the humidity here either! :( It makes me crazy!!Wow! by the time you read this, you're in Las Vegas?! So you're gonna see Celine Dion's live...it sounds really good! Enjoy your stay!

You have an MSN account?! That's niccceee!! I'm gonna add your ID to mine.

mata neee~! (^O^)

Onii-sama>
I didn't feel like sleeping after I talked to you on msn. I guess I got my third wind.Hahaha~.
sou sou I'm crazy about shopping dakara ne! :P

Jaa mata nee~ (^-^)