VerveEarth


Monday, August 07, 2006

a lot to see

Hello again!

In this weekend, I've been busy visiting so many places. I don't even know where to start...

I went to memorial. In the U.S, there are so many memorials and it's sooo countless.I went to some memorials last year, but the memorials I went this year are new to me. So I really enjoyed watching them and think about how precious it is for us to have a peace world like we all have.

Also I went to the Washington Monument.I went up to the top and enjoyed the view from there.
The view was literally beyond description! All of the things I saw on the ground were well-organized when I looked at them from the top.The way back to the ground in the elevator was interesting because the lights of the elevator suddenly went down and the elevator fell slower, and I saw the pictures at the back side of the rocks. I thought it was really cool!!

Ohhh.....I almost forget to write about the place I went yesterday.I went to George Town and my friends and I enjoyed the dinner.I went to there last year as well, but I can enjoy going there all the time because there are a lot to see and it's a place for shopping! As you can imagine, I do love shopping!!!I just can't wait to go there again on Friday. I already started thinking about where to go and what to buy....hahaha.

2 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

I agree that it is very fine to see the city from high up in the Washington Monument!

Hiromi said...

Linda>
Thanks for you comment! Yeah,I love shopping! Also, friends of mine asked me to buy some cosmetic things, so I'll go and find them.

Nina>
I'm glad that you gave me a comment! I really enjoyed the view from the Washington Monument! It was one of the best views I've ever seen.

Laura>
Hi Laura. :)
Right now, I've been looking for the website of the Pentagon Fashon Centre and I'm surprised how many shops they have!!! I must be careful about spending money too much...