VerveEarth


Saturday, August 19, 2006

When I'm gone...

"And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling
And I didn't feel a thing,
So baby don't feel no pain
Just smile back....."

This lyric was written by Eminem and this is the song that I sang with Ji Won when I went to Karaoke in the U.S. I'm listening to it while I'm writing this blog and it does remind me of how awesome Ji Won's rap was! Hahaha~. And I started thinking about practicing rap! I thought it was too hard for me to do so, but it'll help me learn English a lot and I really want to sing all of the parts without any help! I also want to surprise Ji Won by rapping in English. Hehehe~. :P

Well, I still can't believe that I am now in Japan! When I woke up today, I was confused about where I was. The first thing I thought about at that time was "where's Miki?"(my roommate), and I came back to the reality after hearing my mom's voice and realizing the fact that I slept on a futon. I know it's actually been a little while since I left the U.S, but I lost the sense of time when I remember the things I did in the U.S.

Ahhh....I miss everything! I even miss the breakfast at the Quality Inn which I thought made me crazy if I keep eating! I think I'll remember making the waffles everytime I eat waffles.

And I made links to all of my friends' blogs!
In this way, I always can read your blogs when I post a new message on this blog. :D

4 comments:

yuiko said...

I miss you!!
Our bonds continue forever, don't you?

Nina Liakos said...

Hiromi, you are the blogger par excellence! Two long posts since you went home, and you added all those links to your blog, too! Way to go!

I have to admit that I don't like rap music (it doesn't sound like music to me), but you are right, it may be a good way to practice English!

I laughed when I read that you missed even the QI breakfast!

Hiromi said...

yuiko>
I miss you sooooo much! I really wanna go to Urban Outfitters with you again and see how much you buy clothes! Hahaha~ :D
Yeah, though the program came to an end we still can see each other because we both are in Japan! :) Maybe we can meet again during the vacation!

Nina>
Thanks for your comment! I really enjoy writing this blog because it makes me feel like I'm still in your class!

Yeah, I didn't like rap music when my friend recommended to me. But I like it now because it helps me learn the skill of listening! I might learn some explicit terms as well, but it's still a good way to practice English!

Hiromi said...

Nobu>
Thanks for you comment! I'm glad that you said I'm a good writer! :)

Also,I'm gonna practice rapping so hard that I'll be able to sing the song by myself! Hahaha~.

Later~~