VerveEarth


Thursday, August 10, 2006

IcE cReAm

Good morning!
I think I'm getting used to the lifestyle here.
But I still think that the food is too much. Hahaha....

So yesterday Nina showed me how to post my photos on the Internet. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the cable to here so I can not post them in here. But I'll post my photos when I go back to Japan because I really want to try the Bubble Share once. It was sooo interesting.

Also I and my friends talked about the way we live in the class. We compared the living style of Japan to that of the US. For example, "Do you give a tip when you go to a restraunt?" and "What do you bring when you have a party at your friend"s house?" and so on. The questions were interesting to think about and the difference of the way we live effects how they think.

Ahhh...today I had a lot of ice cream!! I don't even know how many I had.
I had "MIDNIGHT MADNESS" after lunch at the dairy in UM and I had Haagen Dazs at night. I guess I really have to exercise! Hahaha---!

Well, Mou Ikanakya---! ("gotta go" in Japanese)

No comments: