VerveEarth


Friday, August 04, 2006

I made my blog!

Hello!

I am really glad I made my own blog!
Actually I used to write my blog in Japanese,
but this is the first time for me to make a blog in English.
So I am so excited to be able to post a diary in English this time.

Well....I'll start with the day I arrived here.
Unfortunately there was a delay for my plane,
and I had to wait for almost two hours in the plane.
It really freaked me out because staying in a plane is not so comfortable.
But...the flight was good and I really enjoyed watching movies.

Then, I met the teachers and the mentors who will help me enjoy staying here!
I was really surprised to find that the mentors speak Japanese so well.
Also I enjoyed talking with them while we were driving to College Park.

On the 1st day, I was so tired that I fell asleep so quickly after I unpacked my luggage.

Then, I move on to the 2nd day.
Since I was suffered from the jet lag really hard at the first time I came to the US, I prepared for it to avoid the jet lag.
So I could avoid the jet lag! Sleeping is really important to me so I’m really glad!

I went to the movie after I ate dinner with my friends.
I saw the movie “Accepted” and that was actually sneak preview,
so I could watch it for free!
It was kind of comedy and I did laugh sooo hard!
I’m a big fan of watching movies so I did have a good time!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Wow, what a super start for your blog, Hiromi! I can see that you are already an experienced blogger as well as a good English writer! Like Linda, I also hope that you will enjoy every day you spend with us at UM.