VerveEarth


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Country Fair

Good morning!!
I overslept today....oops! :P
When I woke up this morning and I looked at the clock. I thought it was 7:20, so I was like "Mada Nemureru!" (it means you still have time to sleep.). But when I looked at it again, I found it was actually 8:20! Anyway, I am now writing this blog so maybe daijobu! ("that's fine" in Japanese.)

Well, I went to the Montgomery County Agricultural Fair yesterday.
It was a nice opportunity for me to experience the things that the American do. Also I enjoyed riding the gondola with Eriko. It was really fun because the way the American ride on the gondola was different from that of the Japanese and we were surprised that the gondola didn't have window! It seemed scary at first but when I got used to it, I felt the wind and it was really fun! I really had a good time with Eriko at that time!! As usual, talking with Eriko was so much fun!!! I was surprised that Eriko has never been to Tokyo Disney Land!

Then I went to Karaoke after visiting the Country Fair. I thought I was tired but when Ji Won asked if I go to Karaoke, my hand automatically moved. Hahaha.....! I enjoyed singing songs and listened to songs. But I wish I could hear all of my friends sing! Then I learned some Korean yesterday. One of them was "oppa" and that means "young man". I also learned "saran heyo", which means "I love you".
It was really really fun! I even want Ji Won, Laura, and Tim to come to Japan just to go to Karaoke with me! Hehehe.... :P

2 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

I wonder if you had time to eat any breakfast today.... maybe not! I'm glad you and Eriko had time to ride on the Ferris wheel at the fair (it's my favorite ride). I wish I could have heard everyone sing at karaoke. Maybe another time....
Have a wonderful trip home and keep posting to your blog! Thanks for everything.

Ji Won said...

Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!