VerveEarth


Monday, August 14, 2006

so much fun and a lot of walking...

Ohayoooooo!!!
The end of this program is coming and I'm sooo sad..... :(
But I'm going to enjoy the rest of the program.

Well I went to many places in this weekend, it's almost too many to remember. So I'm now writing this while I'm reading Nina's blog to make sure that my memories are correct. :P

I went to Mount Vernon yesterday.
I was surprised that the house that George Washington lived was really big and filled with a lot of beds for visitors. Also the color of the dining room was green!!! He thought the color was good for eating, but I didn't think so...because it was like I was in a green box! Hahaha... XD Anyway it was interesting for me to see the mansion like that, and looking at well-organized house made me want to clean up my room. My room in Japan is a mess because of CDs and books!

Also I slept at his garden for about 15 minutes. It was kind of short, but the wind was very nice. So I got my second wind!

Today, we're going to go to the Fair.
It's the first time for me to go there, so I'm really excited to see what it's like.

See you!

2 comments:

Ji Won said...

Has anybody told you that your English is beautiful!? Way to practice your skills through these blogs! Keep it up and enjoy the rest of the trip! I'm also sad that the end is near.

Nina Liakos said...

It certainly has been busy two weeks! I hope your blog (and mine) will help you to remember your visit. I laughed when I read your comment about the green dining room! I am looking forward to hearing that you went back to Japan and organized the stuff in your room (haha)!