VerveEarth


Friday, August 11, 2006

the school life in America

Hello!!

Yesterday some of the students at UM gave us a some kind of lecture to show us how they do at the university. It was like they can do whatever they want while they are in school.Also I was surprised to know how many clubs and activities there are in UM. In Japan, we have the same kind of things, but in here they are bigger!!

Also I'm really interested in living in a dorm. Paul said living there is a bit hard because the number of bathrooms is limited and you have to share a room with your mate, but at the same time it will be good memory. Then I felt that the students in here are more independent than us.
I think it's good way to learn how you want to live and how you spend money.

Then I went to American University after I heard about the school life in here at UM.

Ohhhh....I gotta go!

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

America has a reputation for doing everything in a BIG way.

I lived in a dorm when I was an undergraduate student (3 years). I thought it was a great experience. I am still friends with 2 people who lived on the same floor I did when we were all freshmen. This probably sounds normal to a Japanese university student; I've heard that Japanese tend to stay in close contact with people they go to college with. It doesn't always happen like that here.

Glad you had a chance to see AU, too. It's a small campus compared to UM, isn't it!