VerveEarth


Sunday, August 20, 2006

going back to regular schedule...

Good morning!!

I just finished uploading pictures that I took in the US to the website.
It's called "Yahoo! Photo" and the address is http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/flight_man_2001.
210 pictures are there so it might take a time to see all of the pictures, but it'll be fun for you!
If you click a thumnail of the picture, you can see a bigger image.

Also, I tried to put the album that I made on bubbleshare.com here.
But I couldn't do that....I don't know why. :(
Can somebody help me do it?!
Anyway I think I still can put some pictures without using bubbleshare.

Well I'm sooo bored since I left the US!!!
The things I did yesterday were eating, sleeping, and listening to music!
I know I really have to be active but I have nothing to do by next Sunday, so I'm going to go shopping with my mom and watch some movies. Maybe going Karaoke with my friends would be a good idea! :D After surviving the boredom, the reunion of American University is coming! I'm really looking forward to it because I'm going to meet most of the participants who went to American University last year. I can meet them at the class, but we didn't have enough time to hang out until the vacation started. So it's definitely going to be fun! I also am looking forward to talking to them about what I did in UM and how great it was!

Today...I'm going to watch National High School Baseball Championship on TV! For me, it's like must-see program in every summer! And it's the final match today! Though the game will begin at 1 pm here, I'm already excited!! What makes me more excited than last year is that the region of the team belongs to my hometown. It's called "Nishi-Tokyo" (West Tokyo), and that's where I live. I really can't wait to see them play baseball!!!

Okay...that's for today!
See yaaa---. :D

5 comments:

Hiromi said...

Seri>
Thanks for your comment!
Oh you liked my album? That's nice! It's my pleasure to share my photos with all of you! :)

Yeah, I know I should be active but I just can't because I have nothing to do! I guess today is for doing MSN messenger! Hahaha~. You also can get an ID if you like.

Ji Won said...

hahahaha nice nice~
believe it or not, the reason I know those songs is because I listen to it all the time, sing along, and practice! So you'll find out soon enough that it is more than just "doable." You'll be awesome at it! ^^ (listening to when I'm gone now) Good luck to your baseball team! I myself have to start watching the American Football league here! Go Redskins! (although i know they'll lose) ^^

Hiromi said...

Eriko>
Thank you sooo much~~! :D
Yeah, I don't know how to put the pictures to the blog!

Anyway...I miss you soooo much!!!

Ji Won>
I really had a good time talking to you last night on msn! :D Tanoshikatta nee! Well. how was Redskins??(lost? :()
Ahh....listening to it and singing along would a good idea da ne! So I'm gonna tryyy~~ :D

Fumi>
Wow! It seems like you enjoyed my album, right? I'm glad to hear that. These picture remind me of my sweet days, don't they?

Nina Liakos said...

Uploading pictures to the blog is simple. Go to "create new post" and click on the picture icon. Browse your computer for the picture(s) you want and click on "upload".

I couldn't do it when I was using Netscape, but it works with Firefox, and it should work on IE as well.

As for Bubbleshare: When you have created your album, click on "Share Album" and select the kind of album you want (slider, simple square, etc). Copy the html code for your choice and paste it into your blog post (be sure you are in HTML mode). Presto!

Hiromi said...

Nina>
I'm sorry for this late reply!
I just found your tips about how I should upload my pictures now! Well, after I tried many ways to upload the pictures, I think uploading the pictures through "upload" button is the best for me. :)

Anyway, thanks for your tips!
I really appreciate it!!