VerveEarth


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

1 0 0

Hello, everyone~!

Finally.....
I DID IT!

Oh, you don't see what I'm talking about?
Okay...I'll tell you. ^^

I would like to tell you that this is my 100th post! I'm glad to see how far I've come in terms of experience points for blogging. To be honest, however, I don't care very much about how many posts I'd updated because what matters most is the fact that I've enjoyed writing in English!

Anyway, I'm going to keep writing and trying to be better!
So, I really hope that you'll keep coming to my blog. ^^

Also, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for the comments you left on this blog!
I really appreciate it. ^^

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon.

XOXO
Hiromi

1 comment:

Ji Won said...

Hiromi~,

Congratulations on your 100 posts, all filled with a myriad of information and interesting photos! これからもよろしくお願いしまーす~~。 ^^

Oppa