VerveEarth


Saturday, August 25, 2007

Temporary Farewell to My Friend

Hello, everyone~!

Today, I went to Shibuya to hang out with my friends who went to the US with me as participants of the program at American University! We actually got together on August 9th, but unfortunately the one we'd been waiting for, whose name is Mao, didn't make it at the time. Whether or not she would come has been really important because she's going to go to China for one year to study.

And finally, she made it! Even though the people who came up were 3 persons, I literally enjoyed talking to them about how each of us had been, and what they're going to do on the vacation that would still last about a month. ^^ I was so glad to see her not only because it's been a while, but also I could talk about the Japanese boy band that we've liked "ARASHI"!(I went to the concert with her, and since then I've been a fan of them! So, she's influenced my taste for music a lot! ^^)

After talking about the things we usually chat about, we moved on to girls talk which obviously seemed to be unstoppable! Since I talked thoughtlessly about one of my guy friends who's been kind to me lately, I was overwhelmed by the questions! Ahhhh.... I shouldn't have said anything! Hahaha...

Anyway, I had a lot of fun hanging out with them. ^^ Mao said that it would be unthinkable for her to think that we wouldn't be able to see each other as frequently as we did, she would miss me a lot. That was exactly what I thought. However, we still can keep in touch by using MSN messenger. (Sometimes, talking through it makes me want to meet the one I talk to face to face, though.) For now, I hope her stay will be a really good one!

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon. ^^

No comments: