VerveEarth


Monday, August 27, 2007

Formula One!

Hello, everyone~!

This weekend, what I'd been looking forward to was... the Formula One Turkey Grand Prix! The races of F1 have been held at the places throughout the world, such as Japan, Malaysia, Bahrain, the US, China. A season lasts for 6 month, from April to October. The machines for F1 run so fast that ordinary people can't drive, and I guess that makes the races much more exciting!

I'd known about F1 races, and I'd seen them on TV. However, all I could think of at the time was that the noises annoyed me so much that I would like to switch to another channel. But eventually, I've started being interested in the races because of the influence from my friends who love cars! I even enjoyed reading several books about how F1 races have been operated , and how they attract people in the world through broadcasting and the Internet. Moreover, my friends have helped me a lot develop my understandings about how sensitive a machine for F1 can be, what needs to be done to make a team come at the top through the relationships between machines and humans, and how spectators can analyze teams' tactics by looking at everything you see in a race circuit. Once you realize these things, it'll much more interesting and exciting to watch races! For example, just looking at tires that a machine wears tells us a lot about what will happen next.

I've enjoyed not only watching F1 races itself, but also looking at appearances of machines! They always fascinate me because colors and labels for advertisement are so diverse. Sometimes, they've inspired me to create my own picture of imagined machine! Hahaha... Anyway, my favorite, right now, is from BMW Sauber F1 Team. I really like the combination of the colors, white and blue. ^^ Also, it's refreshing for me to see it running on a race circuit because the color of the machines I've encountered would always be RED!

If you have a chance, I encourage you to watch a Fomula One Grand Prix!

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon. ^^

No comments: