VerveEarth


Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lovely Weekend

Hello, everyone~!

Today, I went shopping to a home improvement store with my parents to buy household goods. On the way to the store, we went by the US Yokota Air Base. I happened to see the fighter planes (I guess they were F-14, what we call Tomcat) take off from the runway. The airplanes went up much faster than I thought! My dad has loved almost everything about airplanes. Thanks to that, I've been interested in airplanes since I was a little girl. So I enjoyed watching it happen before my eyes, and I was even thrilled by the sounds that the airplanes made. ^^

After me getting excited, we arrived at the store. The store was so gigantic that I didn't know where to go first... But at the same time, we could have so much fun shopping around thanks to the bigness. ^^ So, we enjoyed being there very much!

Then, we went to the Japanese restaurant to have dinner! The picture on the left side shows what I ate...! I really love this restaurant, and there's too much to choose from. Every time I go there to eat, I just can't decide what to eat! So, I always end up ordering everything that comes into my sight! Hahaha... I even had a dessert! It's called "Kuzukiri". It looks like thick noodles, but if you look closer, you'll see it's like jelly and a bit translucent. Noodle-like things basically have no taste, so we usually eat it with the syrup made from muscovado and toasted soybean flour. I think it really is the perfect dessert for summer! ^^

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon. ^^

1 comment:

KANA.Y said...

Hi, Hiromi! I'm a member of Maryland program in 2007. Thank you for leaving many comments on my blog!!^^

You must have enjoyed your weekend so much! It sounds great to go shopping to so large store. I think It is difficult to chose what to buy! The pictures of dinner are also good, and they reminds me of good Japanese food... I want to eat them!!

See you!