VerveEarth


Monday, August 20, 2007

"SEVENTEEN" and Messenger

Hello, everyone~!

Today, I visited newsweek.com to see if something new has updated as usual. I happened to find the article that talks about the one of the famous magazines for teenagers in the US called "SEVENTEEN". Though I went to the high school in Japan and enjoyed being a so-called teenager, thinking about the magazine really reminds me of my high school days. Since I first encountered the magazine at the age of 16 or so, I'd loved reading it very much. I'd looked forward to reading it so much that I even subscribed the magazine directly from the publisher! I haven't had a chance to read it recently, and the price here keeps me from getting a copy. But after reading through the article, I feel like reading it again!

Well, one of the other things I did today was to chat through MSN messenger. ^^ Since I've installed the tool and someone to talk to, I can't help but be a kind of addicted to the fun I've been able to have while talking to my friends! I enjoyed talking with one of my friends today, and it was nice to talk to her because it's been a while. I think that each of us had a lot of fun talking about how we've been lately and plans to do in this summer. In addition to her, I also had a chance to talk to Ji Won. ^^ As you know, we're far away from each other, but thanks to the technology we have today, it doesn't make me feel we are! However, I've always ended up thinking that we are actually far away and wishing you were here after talking to the people who don't live in Japan through the Internet. :( It's something that can't be helped, isn't it?

Anyway, being able to talk to the people throughout the world itself is great! And of course, I'm looking forward to talking to you very soon at Tapped in. ^^

That's all for today!
See you soon. ^^

No comments: