VerveEarth


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Evangelion...

Hello, everyone~!

Today I went to a CD store to buy Hikaru Utada's new single "Beautiful World / Kiss & Cry". As I've listened to the songs over and over again, I started to feel like talking about them here!

The first song, "Beautiful World" is the theme song for the movie called "Rebuild of Evangelion". Some of you might be familiar with the TV anime version of "Evangelion" because its popularity has been spread throughout the world. Some of my friends have talked about the movie version, and they just don't seem to stop talking when I ask some questions about the episodes and the characters! Their passion for "Evangelion" has even inspired me to go and watch the movie. ^^


The song you hear, "Fly Me to the Moon" , is also perfomed by Hikaru Utada.


In this trailer, the theme song is "Beautiful World".


The other song is called "Kiss & Cry". What the name of the song means is that it's okay for you to express how you feel more. How so? Well, Do you know what will happen after a figure skater finishes his/her performance? You might recall the emotional expressions that he/she made there such as kissing, hugging, and crying. That place is called "Kiss & Cry". So, in my opinion, what she wants is to make the world be the place like "Kiss & Cry"!

I hope you enjoy watching the videos!
And I just can't wait to watch the movie version of "Evangelion"!

Alright, that's all for today.
See you soon. ^^

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Hiromi, thanks for sharing these 3 little music videos. I enjoyed watching and listening. In the 3rd one I was struck by the fact that all the people seemed sad or angry. Why so little joy? Of course I couldn't understand the lyrics. I haven't watched all the way to the end yet; maybe they get happier later?