VerveEarth


Friday, August 24, 2007

My Friend's Blog

Hello, everyone~!

I'd wanted to add a new post, but all of a sudden I got sooo sleepy... I guess I was still recovering from the fatigue I got from the internship. I ended up sleeping for almost 12 hours!

Today I'd like to introduce my friend's blog! Her name is Akiko(I call her Aki-chan), and she and I have participated the program that I talked about previously in Fuchinobe campus. At the beginning of the program, I was a bit anxious about how I should get along with everyone. But after I met her, it turned out that there was no need to have the anxiety because she's been easy to talk to! And it's been always interesting for me to listen to what she's learned about, which is business economics. And It's not too much to say that she's made the program more enjoyable to me. ^^

She has created her own blog as a way to how it works, and she'll use it for her research. On her blog, she talks about the internship that she participated. To tell the truth, she was also a participant of the one-day internship by Cisco! I didn't know that she applied for the program and that she was chosen! What a coincidence! ^^ I was surprised to find out that she would be there, and glad to see her at the same time because it's been a while. ^^

If you're interested in her blog...
Go to http://blog.livedoor.jp/a_canq2i/
It's written in Japanese, but the pictures she updated will help you understand what she's talked about. ^^

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon. ^^

1 comment:

あきこ@2g said...

Thank you Hiromin~♪♪
I was very surprised to see this blog which I was introduced by.

I felt a little embarrassed but very happy because you praised so
much.(*^-^*)

I'll also introduce you on my blog sometime.