VerveEarth


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

More than meets the eye...

Hello, everyone~!

First of all, I've enjoyed leaving comments on the participants' blogs of AGU 2007. ^^ As I get to know about each of them by reading his/her blogs, I hope that they'll enjoy reading my blog as well.

Alright, what I'm going to talk about is the movie I've seen recently. It's "Transformers"! As you might guess from the post which talked about the class I've taken with students in the information technology and engineering majors, I've been interested in those kinds of things these days. Also, my friends from the class talked passionately and continuously about it as if it was a must-see film in this summer. I asked them why they were so sure that the movie would be a great one, and what they told me was that they enjoyed the animation very much. Moreover, I've wanted to see what the latest screen technology could do in the theater. So, I decided to go and watch the movie!

In fact, I've never seen the animation before. So I just didn't know what the story would be. However, I had so much fun watching this movie because how the robots in the movie got transformed was so fascinating to me that I might even start to imagine that the cars in streets would get transformed suddenly! Hahaha... ^^

Anyway, what I liked about this movie is that the story of the movie was not based on the idea that machines are always evil. My favorite character is called Bumblebee(You can see the picture of him above.), and he played a role as a guardian for the main character called Sam. I really liked him play the role in the movie because it would be something I hope to happen in the time when robots are able to live together with humans! Moreover, the screen images were so interesting to look at. But it was too fast to see everything that happened in each of the scenes when transforming occurred. So I would like to see it more slowly...

After all.... it really was an interesting movie!
I encourage you to check it out if you're interested in robots and cars. ^^

That's all for today!
See you soon~

No comments: