VerveEarth


Thursday, August 09, 2007

American University Reunion!

Hello, everyone~!


Hmmm... I just can't help but be surprised at the fact that it's August 9th already! I still think the vacation has just begun, but I feel a day pass me by much faster than school days.

Anyway, I went to Shibuya yesterday to see my friends who went to the US with me to visit American University! The reason why we got together was to say temporary goodbye to one of them who is going to go to China in September as an exchange student. So we wanted to surprise her by only telling her where to come. However, everyone including the organizers was way too secretive about the party and none of us gave her further information except the date of the party! And guess what happened? She had another plan! So, after we found out that she couldn't come, we decided to have fun eating, drinking, and most importantly talking!


I enjoyed being with my friends very much! Needless to say, talking to each of them is always awesome!!! ^^ Moreover, the thing we spent time most there was to play a game called "Wink Killer"! You decide who to be "the killer" and "accomplices", and after that, all you have to do is to gaze intently at each other to look for the killer who wink at everyone to "kill" the others. It was sooo fun to play this game that we lost the sense of time, and we finally found ourselves realizing it was time to leave! We spent an hour and a half playing the game! You might think we were crazy, but I think playing this game is so much more exciting than you think! Now my eyes are exhausted....


Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon~. ^^

No comments: