VerveEarth


Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Friend's Blog (2)

Hello, everyone~!

Today, as usual, I was surfing through the websites that I regularly go and read. I've written about a friend of mine who have started blogging recently on the previous post, and she left the comment saying that she was glad to see her blog introduced on my blog! In return for what I did, she did the same thing on her blog which was to introduce my blog.

I was so glad not only because she talked about my blog and our friendship through the training program at the Fuchinobe campus, but also the post was written in English! I've seen a lot of people who kept saying "I want to improve the skill of writing in English", but it's likely to turn out that they do nothing. So, I was literally impressed by how much she wrote and the effort she made! Though it's a bit strange, it's always fun to communicate with the people who usually speak Japanese in English! I just don't know why...it's because how sentences in English are structured, maybe?

I hadn't thought very much that the language each of us speaks has something to do with who he/she is. By speaking and writing both in Japanese and English, however, I now started to believe that it matters more than I'd thought. For me, it's like having two different personalities on my mind, but they are inseparable. So, it's sometimes better to communicate in English with the people who speak both Japanese and English, and vice versa. It's really interesting, isn't it?

For those who are interested in reading my friend's blog, I put the URL for the blog! She usually writes in Japanese. But don't be discouraged! The post that talked about my blog is written in English! So, I think you'll be able to enjoy reading it. ^^ →http://blog.livedoor.jp/a_canq2i/archives/161295.html

Alright, that's all for today!
See you soon.

2 comments:

lmt said...

Hi Hiromi, good post! How sweet of you to introduce your friend’s blog.

I think that speaking in English in a blog is a good idea cause many people from different part of the World may understand what you say… I should take that into acount on my blog too.

I like your blog very much, i really love the games on your blog! They are pretty cool

Here is the link to my blog if you wanna visit it: http://lmtvoruz.blogspot.com/

See you,

lmt

Anonymous said...

That's great you can write so well in English! I only know a little bit of another language, Spanish, but not enough to make any sense if I were writing.