VerveEarth


Friday, June 13, 2008

After Watching "Last Friends"...

Hello, everyone~!

On Thursday, as I've said previously, I enjoyed watching the drama "Last Friends." As the story has gotten deeper, it seems it's out of control. No matter how things will go, the time everyone in the drama is happy would never come. Usually, relationships in fictional dramas focus on bright sides of them, and it ends up being together happily.

But "Last Friends" does the opposite. I even think that it's too much! In this week's episode, after hurting Michiru again and again and many lies being told, Sousuke committed suicide at the end of the episode. I somehow imagined that it would happen at some point in the drama, and I felt it coming. But watching as it happened overwhelmed me, and I've been wondering how Michiru would respond to it in the next week's episode. Though he has battered her, she once thought surely that he was definitely the one and loved each other. It's a contradictory feeling, and it fits in with the drama's key words "The more you try to separate, the closer and stronger a relationship becomes."(ほどこうとする度に、離れられなくなっていく)

Hmmmm..... things become so complicated that I just can't predict what will happen! And I can't wait to see it! But at the same time, I'm a bit sad to accept the fact that the drama will end very soon.

Airight, that's all for today!

No comments: