VerveEarth


Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lunch with My Mom and My Grandma

Hello, everyone~!

Today, I enjoyed eating lunch with my mom and my grandma. I woke up at about 11am today, so it was brunch for me! Hahaha...

We chose to eat the Japanese foods such as sushi, tempura, and so on. It's our favorite actually! If I could complain one thing or two, I would say that I always eat too much when I go there. Hahaha!

Well, though we've lived differently across generations, it's always nice to do girl talk! :) I also talked about what I do as a part-time job, when to get a driver license, and so on. My grandma always makes me and my mom laugh because it seems that she has nothing to be afraid of now. She's most experienced among us in terms of age, so it's a kind of interesting to listen to her because it makes me imagine how she's lived till today. She also encourages me to see things in a way that I don't usually realize, and remember something that is important. I guess the differences between what she experienced and what I experienced enabled me to do so.

Well, we really had a good time and enjoyed talking so much that I forgot to take pictures. Sorry about that! Please look forward to it next time.

That's all for today!
See you soon. :)

1 comment:

POPOTAN said...

watashi wa "L" desu. KIRA anata no makedesu zoshite boku no kashida.
jkajajajajaaaaaa.