VerveEarth


Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Rainy Seaon Has Begun!

Hello, everyone~!

On my way to school, I found the beautiful hydrangeas today!
Honestly, it's true that raining is a kind of letting me down.
But looking at the flowers that bloom in the season like this makes me happy.
I hope you'll enjoy. ^^









For your information, all of the pictures were taken by the camera function of my cell phone! I just can't believe how much it's developed in such a short term. After realizing it, I often forget to bring my digital camera because the camera of my cell phone works really really well.

That's all for today!
See you soon! ^^

1 comment:

Nina Liakos said...

Beautiful pictures! Did you know that the color of hydrangeas depends on the mineral content of the soil they are planted in? At least that is what I have been told.